In January, as the new year began I started to reflect on what this year would bring. It hit me that this year I would be turning the dreaded Three…Zero.
Rather than be depressed for the next several months that my twenties are coming to an end I decided to embrace turing 30. Remembering my husband’s 48 states by 30 goal made me think that I needed something exciting, adventurous, and goal setting to bring me to the end of my twenties. I compiled a list of ideas that hopefully will make me feel young at heart. Yes, some of these items do include childish things, but that was the point. The list contains things easy to accomplish, and some are a little more difficult. Some are things I have done before, and others are things I have never done. I have approximately 9 months to accomplish these goals.
- Learn to Box– In the last few year’s this has been a goal of mine to learn.
- Try a new recipe each month
- Take a road trip
- Visit one new place in town
- See a drive-in movie
- Create 30Pinterest Ideas – Of course I had to incorporate something with the number 30 in it.
- Try sushi – If you have any suggestions of where to go let me know!
- Read a new book- Please let me know your suggestions.
- Test drive my dream car – Mercedes Benz
- Unplug for one full day
- Learn to meditate
- Try barre
- Take my husband on a surprise date- I guess it’s no longer really a surprise anymore.
- Go on a picnic
- Go horseback riding
- Fly a kite
- Play a new golf course
- Work on promoting DoTerra
- Go to Urban Air
- Play Top Golf
- Get Healthy
- Take a cooking class
- Play laser tag
- Go Camping
- Plant a garden
- Take a spa day
- Go to South Bend Indiana and walk the Notre Dame Campus
Paint the Kitchen Go Ice Skating
- Do a good deed
The two on this list that I have struck through have been accomplished. I hope to take you along as I complete each one of these bucket list items. I hope now that you will reflect on your own goals, and dreams. “Your mission if you choose to accept it is to make your own bucket list”.