As shared in our previous posts, we are always on the run so dinner recipes need to be easy and quick. Last week we made these delicious Taco Calzones from www.diaryofarecipecollector.com. Thank you to Jaren for sharing this super easy recipe with us, as we will make again.
To make this you all need the following items:
- Cookie Sheet
- Cooking Spray
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning Packet
- 1 Tube Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 1/2 cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and spray your cooking sheet with cooking spray
- Open your refrigerated pizza dough, and unroll onto your cookie sheet. Set aside for later.
- Ground the beef and season with the taco seasoning.
- Layer the beef mixture on the pizza dough and top with cheese.
- Roll the pizza dough and mixture up and bake for 15-25 minutes.
- When fully cooked and brown remove from the oven, and take a pizza cutter to cut it into sections.
- Serve and enjoy.
Happy Cooking! I hope this becomes a favorite for you and your family.