We try to talk about a number of topics on our blog, and we try to include any applicable links in new posts. However, we wanted to give one page that includes all of our favorite links, which we’ll update from time to time.
Running News and Such:
- www.runnersworld.com – One of the most popular running sites and magazines out there, where you can find anything and everything about the running world.
- www.bibrave.com – A site filled with race reviews to read before signing up for that next race.
- www.competitor.com – A free digital magazine available every month.
- www.goneforarun.com – A wide range of running gear, gifts, and virtual races.
- www.onemoremile.net – Humorous apparel for the runner in your life.
- www.ilovetorun.org – Motivating stories, sayings, and humorous eBibs.
- MapMyRun – One of the many MapMyFitness family members. Track all activities and share with friends.
- CityStrides – I love tracking which streets I’ve ran on. Looking to hit 100% in my city.
- Endomondo – I like this site, mostly for their method of tracking personal best times for various distances.
- MyFitnessPal – Track your food intake/calories daily. One of the best online databases for food tracking.
- Charity Miles – Run for charity with the Charity Miles app. Pick your charity of choice, and a sponsor will donate money for every mile you run.